Usually adopt door-to-door international express delivery, you can also choose air or sea transportation if the quantity is large.
1. How long will it take to ship the products?
It takes 3-7 business days by Fedex/DHL/UPS/TNT/Aramex, depending on your location.
2. Could we have any discount of postage?
Yes, of course! We keep long-term cooperation with DHL/Fedex/UPS/TNT/Aramex and other international express companies,and enjoy preferential freight prices. The website shipping is the discounted price.
3. Could you tell me the shipping cost before order?
Yes, of course!
- The freight depends on different mode of transportation, international districts, cargo weight, whether fluffy volume or not, and other factors.
- After confirm the address, the system will automatically recommend several modes of transportation and the corresponding freight for your choice.
- If you are not satisfied with the transportation mode or freight, please contact our service staff. We will try our best to apply for the most preferential freight.
4. About the delivery time?
After you place an order, we will check your order first and then send the invoice to you within 24 hours. Shipment will be arranged within 1-3 working days after we receive the full payment.
5. About the tracking number?
After your package is sent, we will provide you a tracking number, so you check where is your package.
6. About the risk of customs detention?
- Our price dose not include import duties and other fees of countries;
- International express companies handle the export customs declaration as agents, the goods can usually be exported smoothly. Due to different policies of different countries, for example, if the goods encounter a customs detention, the customers need to deliver the relevant taxes by themselves;
- We will often do related work to help customers smooth customs clearance, such as export by way of “free sample “or “free gift”;
- We can also make low-price invoice to help declare export according to customer’s requirements.